Tuesday, June 2, 2009

csc134-my first class

salam 2 all of muslims.......
alloooo my name is umi norainshah but...
all of u can call me umi....
firstly iwant to share about my feeling entering this class
i feel very
nervous....
scare...and.....
quite interesting...........
bcz b4 i do not know much about computer

ok.now is about my objective entering this class.......
i want to know more about computer.....
i want to be expert in using any computer application...likes
to explores internet...bcz
i want to pay any bills through internet
wow...its makes me easy.........

lastly,
my aspectations
i hope i will be more experts about computer.....
this class would be my favourite class.........
i do not miss this class even once..........bcz
i will get more info about computer..............
and its application..
ok good bye.

1 comment: